Thursday, March 10, 2011

My pretty girls

Okay so Morgan has asked that I not put our ultrasound pics on Facebook. Something about showing my uterus or something like that. Anyway instead I've put a few on my little blog. We went to the Fetal Medicine doctor on Monday. They have a higher lever ultrasound and do all kind of measurements. When we went there for the first time at 12 weeks the tech told me "You'll get so tired of ultrasounds by the time your done!" I didn't believe her. Well while I'm not tired of seeing my sweet baby girls, after this trip I was tired of the ultrasound itself. My belly was poked and pushed on so much I felt sore afterwards. It was worth it though. Both girls are doing great and getting close to 3 lbs a piece. That's almost 6 lbs. of baby!! When the doctor left the tech very quickly got out the 4D wand and took a few freebie shots for us. Just the faces but here they are.


This is baby B who is up top. She is my mover and kicker. She is also the one who likes her personal space and gave us a hard time showing us her privates at 19 weeks.
See told you Baby B was shy. This was right after the first pic of her and she let us know she wanted privacy by putting her arm in front of her face! I'm thinking this may be my stubborn redhead. She still is holding out on getting head down for us.

This is Baby A, the one on the bottom. She's a good little girl already in a head down position. I'm thinking she has a little bit of an Oliff nose on her.


Another of Baby A's face....oh wait, also a little Baby B foot too. These girls are in pretty tight quarters and apparently already pushing and shoving each other. Or fighting for attention. Either way, it made for a cute pic. The tech assured me that even though we couldn't see it they were separated by a membrane so little girl A wasn't really getting kicked by her sister.
I can't wait to meet my little peanuts!!






1 comment:

  1. I love their sweet faces! And am praying that God will provide all needs, particularly on the financial end!

    ReplyDelete