Monday, February 28, 2011

Photo Shoot

My good friend Kara gave me a wonderful gift recently. A couple years ago she started her own little photography business called Pink Shutterbug Photography . She gave us a maternity photo shoot earlier this month, and had the pictures edited and in my hand last week. Oh did I mention she did all this 9 months pregnant!!

Anyway, we met up at Railroad Square here in Tallahassee. For those of you that aren't from here Railroad Square is a local area downtown that houses a bunch of funky eclectic artist and their shops. I admit I'm a total copycat because several of our friends have had pictures taken here. But who cares! I love all the different colors and the murals on the walls. Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from that day. Enjoy!





I guess the cat's out of the bag what are names are planning on being. Named after my 2 grandmas that have passed.














No credit away from Kara, she did the editing and photo, but I did see this idea with the shoes, and it was one that I had to get Kara to do!





Yeah for our twin girls!



I love the manly look of his rough hands holding the sweet little bows of his girls!















2 comments:

  1. Between these photos and Skypeing with Mallory and Talking to Madison on the phone this evening, my heart is full, and I am so grateful for all my children and grandchildren. I am full of praise for the One who has blessed me with this life. Thank you God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting these - you're too sweet! I love seeing which ones people like the best! (And I love the "new" mirror, too!)

    ReplyDelete