Saturday, July 30, 2011

Three Months Old

I cannot believe my girls are three months old today. Where has the time gone? Right now the girls are so smiley. They smile when I wake them up in the morning. They smile when we talk silly to them. And they are starting to "ahh" and "cooo" They love when Morgan and I repeat what they say. It's absolutely adorable.
Kate is Daddy's girl. I think she looks a lot like Morgan, but she also does a few things that remind me of him. For one thing she wakes up like him. She opens her eyes fast and looks around a little confused figuring out where she is.

Kate also is the more vocal. She loves to coo and will stare at your tongue and try to move hers when your talking to her.


Rose looks like her Mommy. When she is awake she is very bright eyed. She loves to stretch and stretch when she wakes up.

Rose loves Mommy to hold her. She also has mastered the pouty face.


I love these girls to death and can't wait to see how much they grow in the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment