Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Heather

Today is my sister's birthday! Here are some of my favorite memories about my sister:

1. She was the only person who could french braid my hair.

2. When I was 5 I use to lay in bed and knock on her knock-knock back (back brace)

3. I use to call her He-He

4. When I was 10 and pretty obnoxious her and her newly wed husband took me to Disney World and Universal.

5. She took me to get my ears pierced

6. She let me stay with her a whole month when I was in middle school, who does that?

7. She never treated me like a stupid kid, she always treated me like a sister.

8. I spent 2 wonderful summers with her as a young women getting to know her a new level.

9. She's been so supportive through my adult life, and even though I don't see her very often we are still so close.

10. She's the women I look upto the most and strive to be like.

I love you Heather!!


1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh and cry at the same time. I forgot about He - He. I am so thankful you are my sister. And so proud of the woman you have become. Love you.

    ReplyDelete