Sunday, January 9, 2011

Crazy cats

Morgan does not believe me but I am convinced the cats know what's up. Ever since I've been pregnant they have seemed more affectionate. Pretty much anytime I'm sitting on the couch either one or both of them end up right on top of me. This is a pretty new attitude for them. My cats have never been all that loving. Recently I've woken up at night realizing Murphy is cuddled up right next to my belly. Before, he would sleep down by my feet if he slept in the bed at all. But now, every night without fail I find him next to my belly purring like crazy. This might sound nuts, and you may think I'm a crazy cat lady....but I wonder if their sensitive cat ears can hear the heartbeats. Okay stop rolling your eyes. All I know is that right now I have a cat on each side of me, when 5 months ago they could have cared less about me. My thinking, while they are still in the womb the cats are trying to convince these babies to not pull their tales when they get here :)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe they are just cold.

    Article confirming your suspicions.
    http://www.babycenter.com/404_can-pets-sense-pregnancy_1379572.bc

    ReplyDelete