Saturday, December 4, 2010

A little....

Here are some words to describe what I've been feeling lately...

....Overwhelmed - We are taking our first trip into town to look at baby stuff. I've been around babies and kids all of my life it seems, but I just am at a loss as to all the stuff I'm going to need for our two babies. I'm really worried about buying the wrong thing, not getting two of something, or only getting one thing we need two of. I've got a lot of people in my life that already have children but none that had two at once!

....Scared - Any new mom probably feels that fear of whether or not they can do this. I know God designed me to be a mom but sometimes the thought terrifies me. From the birth to bringing them home to what to do with them when they are here just leaves me scared sometimes.

....Excited - There are going to be two babies in our house next Christmas. We are enjoying this last quiet Christmas just the two of us, but I cannot wait to take cute Christmas pictures of our twins in front of the tree next year! Also off the subject a little I'm so excited about our new Nikon D3000 camera we just bought at a ridiculously cheap price this week.

....Loved - We've had so much love shown to us already. It's fun to hear from girls I went to high school and college with on Facebook saying how excited or happy they are for us. Then seeing most of my family at Thanksgiving and talking about their pregnancies was so enjoyable. Mostly I just love this man God gave me. I could not imagine doing this life thing without him. He has been so good through our hard times, and now this fantastic times. I love him. No one else can get me quiet like him, and I'm so ready to see him be a daddy.


1 comment:

  1. Moriah says she can't wait to be an Aunt!

    Thanks for posting this. I could never had imagined such a wonderful future for my little boy. I always hoped and prayed for his future blessings, but when they become real and tangible it is like seeing a miracle develop before my eyes. I am so grateful to God for finding just the right wife for my son and mother to my grandchildren.

    Love,

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete