Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Tree


We have had our Christmas tree up for a week now. A couple years ago while I was teaching one of my class parents gave me a pre-lit tree and when I left I brought it with me. Anyway it was pretty great, but its about had it. Especially after last year the cats decided to try and climb a fake tree, the bottom branches have decided to droop. But we still put it up. Next year we are thinking about getting a real one. Anyway, have I mentioned how much I love my new camera! I've been taking pictures of everything. Here are some of our ornaments.
I love snowmen!


I thought this was a very unique nativity ornament.

Did I mention I love snowmen?

I'm not sure how this one is Christmas related. My mom gave me a box of ornaments from her sister. They are all from Austria I think, hand painted and wooden. Some are really cute, some are a little strange, and some (like this clock) have nothing to do with Christmas. Oh well, fills up the branches!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment