Friday, June 25, 2010

Banana pudding

I love to cook. So I decided to make Friday my day to share a favorite recipe. Here's one I made recently that got pretty good reviews:

No bake Banana Pudding

1/2 12 oz. package of Nilla wafers
4 peeled and sliced bananas
1 8oz. cream cheese (room temp)
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1 5oz. box vanilla instant pudding
3 cups cold milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tub Cool Whip thawed

Line a 9x13 pan with Nilla wafers. Place sliced bananas on top of wafers. Set aside.

In a large bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the can of condensed milk and pudding and mix well. Add the milk and vanilla and beat until smooth. After it's mixed nice and smooth fold in half the tub of cool whip. Spread the pudding mix on top of wafers and bananas. Top with remaining cool whip. Chill for about 3 hours.

I hope you enjoy this. It's so super easy, which is something I look for in a recipe.

1 comment:

  1. mmm sounds delicious! I haven't ever been able to eat a lot of cool whip though, I wonder if there's a good subsitute for it out there...

    ReplyDelete