Monday, September 19, 2011

Confession of a Twin Mom

I confess that some days I hold one of my girls more than the other.

I confess sometimes I give my girls paci before they get fussy to prevent fussiness from happening.

I confess I sleep til 8 even though I say I'll stay up after 6 when the girls wake up for the first time.

I confess that bed time is the best part of my day.

I confess that I give Kate a stuffed animal at naptime even though the experts say not too...that's the only way she'll go to sleep.

I confess that I take a shower at 3 pm everyday.

I confess that I'm not looking forward to babyfood mess.

I confess that I scan pinterest.com and facebook sometimes when I should be playing with the girls.
I confess that I look forward to my runs and grocery shopping for some baby free time.

Ok there is my confessions...what's yours?





1 comment:

  1. Babies cry less if you let them watch the TV while you are playing videogames.
    I'm not confessing anything.
    Baby Einstein or baby Wolfenstein its all the same to me.

    ReplyDelete